Farmington Farms offers a variety of personal training packages for beginners as well as advanced athletes. Upon joining, members receive two free sessions with a trainer to introduce them to the equipment and assist them in designing a fitness program to meet their particular needs. For additional information please contact our Fitness Director at 860-677 2489 Ext 24.
Brian J. Gallagher (Director)
- Over 20 years of experience in Personal Training, Strength Development and Conditioning.
- Frequent participant in various obstacle course events. Ex. Spartan Race and Tough Mudder.
- Former Director of Fitness at Farmington Farms.
- AFPA Certified personal trainer.
- Governor’s Academy, South Byfield, MA
- University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
- ITF University of Montreal, Canada, Masters Degree
- Jujitsu Sanuces-Ryu, New York, NY Phd
- AFAA: CPR, AED, Certified Personal Trainer
- 10th Degree Black Belt, Kitoshakai MMA,
- 2-Year Captain of the University of New Hampshire Taekwon-Do Team (’78,’79)
- Gold Medalist U.S. Olympic Team Trials, 1980. (Chicago, IL)
- Captain, U.S Martial Arts Goodwill Team, 1984 (Korea, Taiwan, Thailand)
- Silver Medalist, U.S. Olympic Demonstration Games, (Los Angeles, CA 1984)
- Silver Medalist, U.S. Olympic Challenge, (Seoul, Korea 1984)
- Gold Medalist U.S. Olympic Teams Trial/National Championship, (Colorado 1988)
- Captain, U.S. National Martial Arts Team, 1989
- World Martial Arts Hall of Fame, 1996 (Grandmaster of the Year)
- Chairmen AAU Martial Arts Committee, ‘90 (Karate, Kung-Fu, Taekwon-Do, Jujitsu)
- World Karate Union Hall of Fame, ’98 (Lifetime Achievement Award)
- Special Tactics Advisor, University of Pennsylvania Football Program (07-14)
- Boxing, Martial Arts Director, Fast Fitness Elite Training Center, ‘07 (Westport, CT)
- Special Conditioning Advisor, Trinity Tennis and Squash Teams, ’11 (Harrford, CT)
Leslie Ann Palmer
- American Council on Exercise
- Certified Spinning Instructor
- Snowboard Instructor
- Horse Trainer
- Horseback Riding Instructor
- CPR/AED Certified
Tennis, Golf, Rowing, Biking, Kayaking, Aerial Parks, Downhill/XC Skiing
- WITS Personal Trainer
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- BS-Nursing, 1985 Fairfield University
- Bancroft School of Massage Therapy 1999, Swedish, Shiatsu, Deep Tisse, Hot Stone.
- I am a live body coach, personal trainer
- I help people take back their lives with exercise while in pain
- Degree in Exercise Physiology
- Multiple Personal Trainer certifications along with 25 years experience
I have helped many people to reduce pain, to lose weight, and to firm up and tone their body. I would love the opportunity to help you!