Brian J. Gallagher (Fitness Director)
- Over 20 years of experience in Personal Training, Strength Development and Conditioning.
- Frequent participant in various obstacle course events. Ex. Spartan Race and Tough Mudder.
- AFPA Certified personal trainer.
Leslie Ann Palmer
- American Council on Exercise
- Certified Spinning Instructor
- Snowboard Instructor
- Horse Trainer
- Horseback Riding Instructor
- CPR/AED Certified
Tennis, Golf, Rowing, Biking, Kayaking, Aerial Parks, Downhill/XC Skiing
- Governor’s Academy, South Byfield, MA
- University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
- ITF University of Montreal, Canada, Masters Degree
- Jujitsu Sanuces-Ryu, New York, NY Phd
- AFAA: CPR, AED Certified Personal Trainer
- 10th Degree Black Belt, Kitoshakai MMA
- WITS Personal Trainer
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- BS-Nursing, 1985 Fairfield University
- Bancroft School of Massage Therapy 1999, Swedish, Shiatsu, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone.
- I am a live body coach, personal trainer
- Helps people take back their lives with exercise while in pain
- Degree in Exercise Physiology
- Multiple Personal Trainer certifications along with 25 years experience
I have helped many people with pain, loose weight and firm up and tone, I would love the opportunity to help you!